Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Coffee: Babysitting Jules

Many of you know that I have a little friend named Jules the Jack Russell Terrier! I first met Jules when she was only a 2-month-old. Her dad needed to go somewhere for a couple days so as a good doggie I offered my help by babysitting Jules for the weekend!

When Jules first came to my house, OMG, I wondered if she realized how tiny she was…. I had to be very careful not to squash her! Jules was a bit scared of me at the beginning - can’t blame her tho! For her size I must look like a giant doggie!
IMG_6213

After a few plays Jules found that I wasn’t scary at all! So she started acting like herself and became very playful and bouncy, flying in the house just like my other Jack Russell friends!

I was a very good host, I showed her around the house and told her where the dining room was…
IMG_2381

Where the bathroom was…
IMG_6219

And where my bed was…
IMG_6265

We played and played and played for hours! Man! This girl was so energetic and she never got tired!


Then, it was time for a nap... but guess what! Jules took my bed and decided to sleep on it!!!
IMG_2400

I politely asked her to go back to her own bed but she wanted to swap bed with me just for the night…Humph! How can it be possible, didn’t she realize her bed was only equal to the size of my head?
IMG_6269

So I decided to take her to her own bed, then we can all have a good night sleep and play later…
IMG_6229

But this naughty girl kept jumping out from her bed and trying to wake me up, asking me to play with her!! Hey Jules you are a baby puppy and you really need heaps of sleep, go back to your bed!
IMG_6295

I had to get up and put her in the bed again!
IMG_6230

And this time I also decided to stay here and supervise her!!
IMG_6237

Finally, Jules felt a bit tired and fell asleep, I can also get some rest, phew!
Babysitting is never an easy job I am telling you!
IMG_6238

Jules’ Dad came to pick her up the day after, he told me I did a great job looking after Jules. Hehehe! Actually, I love to babysit Jules too! We had heaps of fun together! She is such a cute little girl, I love to have her around!

My mum took a lot of photos of us playing, you can find them here :

Flicker: Coffee's Daily 2010
IMG_6190

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails